Content divided into 3 main sections.
• Assign devices to students
• Switch devices mid-course
• Monitor all device status (battery, wifi etc)
• Enrol students (mark present / absent)
• Start / stop the course
• Monitor student answers throughout the course
• See which answers student got wrong
• Pass / fail students
The entire course was designed and built using reusable component blocks, often nested. The approach, while not strictly atomic design, was a nod to a great design concept.
The trainer controls the session from their iPad. Devices synch over wifi/cellular data using sockets over the web.
Here is each stage of the process, from login, watch video, answer questions on device, pause for practical assessment.